Imperial College Business School (for actuarial trainees)
- Imperial College Business School, South Kensington CampusLondon SW7 2AZUnited Kingdom Phone: +44 (0)20 7594 1158
Studying at Imperial College Business School
Imperial College Business School offers a Masters programme in Actuarial Finance for actuarial trainees in full-time employment. Trainees are sponsored by their employers and attend Imperial on a day-release basis.
Further details of the Actuarial Finance MSc programme
Exemptions from professional exams
The Actuarial Finance MSc offers:
- Exemption from Core Technical Stage subjects: CT2, CT6, CT7, CT8
- Exemption from Core Applications Stage subjects: CA1, CA3
- Exemption from Specialist Technical Stage subjects - two subjects in the following combinations:
- Life Insurance and Investments - ST2 and ST5
- Pensions and Investments - ST4 and ST5
- Pensions and Life Insurance - ST4 and ST2
- Investments and Derivatives - ST5 and ST6
- General Insurance - ST7 and ST8
- All students have the opportunity to gain an exemption from the Specialist Technical Stage subject in Enterprise Risk Management - ST9, leading to the CERA qualification.
Studying and exams
- Our exams explained. Details of all the exams that you will need to sit, or be exempted from, to qualify as an actuary.
- Applying for exemptions. How to apply for exemptions from our exams you are eligible for because of your studies.
Contact: Tony Hewitt, MA FIA, Programme Director MSc Actuarial Finance
Imperial College Business School
South Kensington Campus
London SW7 2AZ
Tel: +44 (0)20 7594 1158
- Useful links: