Actuaries and the Law
Our annual event on the legal developments in the pensions industry is back and this year Pitmans Trustees Limited have kindly helped us prepare the programme.
This event is now fully booked, if you would like to attend please contact Nicola Orriss and your name will be added to the waiting list.
Benefits of attending?
2012 is again proving to be a year of major change for the pensions industry and our seminar will give insights and updates on legal developments. It will include a session presented by leading counsel James Rickards from Outer Temple Chamber on current Case Law, and sessions exploring:
- the complexities of Statutory Employer
- how Section 75 debts and Flexible Apportionment Arrangements may impact on advice to client
- helping to protect yourself against professional negligence
- how to protect yourself in cyberspace reflecting the changing world in which advice is given
Who should attend?
Are you a pensions actuary who advises Trustees and/or employers? Our seminar will update you on:
- current thinking in relation to Case Law and Employer Debt issues
- likely issues in relation to professional negligence.
Speakers: From Pitmans and James Rickards of Outertemple
Registration: 09:30 - 10:00
Programme: 10:00 - 16:15
Other events of interest
Highlights of the Pensions Conference
17 September, London
28 September, Manchester
1 October, Edinburgh