Annual General Meeting of the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries
The AGM will be preceded by tea from 16.00.
- To receive and consider the Report of the Council for the Session 2011/2012.
- To receive and consider the accounts of the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries for the past financial year.
- To appoint as auditors, haysmacintyre, for the forthcoming year.
- To authorise Council to set the auditors' remuneration.
- To announce the result of the election of Council members representing the Scottish and General Constituencies.
- To install the new President, Philip Scott.
- To consider the following additional business specified in accordance with the Bye-law 54 of the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries: to approve formal changes to the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries' Disciplinary Scheme (incorporated within the Rules of the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries Bye-law 59) to take account of the Financial Reporting Council's forthcoming restructure.