Conflicts of Interest: Interactive Session (Pensions and Life)
Registration: 17:30 to 18:00
Programme: 18:00 to 19:15
Drinks reception: 19:15 to 20:00
Free Conflicts of Interest Events: The Conflicts of Interest Working Party will be holding interactive sessions on the new conflicts of interest package in Autumn/Winter 2012 across the UK, Ireland and the Channel Islands. Members from the Working Party will be the presenters at each event.
The event structure will be a short presentation on the conflicts package followed by 45 minutes of facilitated case study examples, with participants being divided into small groups, which is then followed by a Q&A session. We have taken on board our members’ feedback that geographical areas should be particularly focussed on specific practice areas so we have tried to divide the sessions into specific practice area focuses depending on where the session is to be held.
Who should attend?
This event is aimed at Pensions and Life Actuaries
Other dates in the programme:
- 17 January 2013 - BWCI Offices, Guernsey (Pensions and Life)
- 21 January 2013 - Staple Inn Hall, London (Pensions)
- 11 February 2013 - Staple Inn Hall, London (GI, Life and Health and Care)
- 13 February 2013 - Lloyd's Banking Group, Bristol (Pensions)
- 27 February 2013 - Aviva, York (Gi and Life)
- 6 March 2013 - Deloitte, Leeds (Pensions)
In the meantime, if you have any feedback about the conflicts package or have any case studies you think might form the basis for group discussions in the new professional skills courses in 2013 which are going to focus on conflicts, please send your comments and thoughts to firstname.lastname@example.org