Current Issues in Life Assurance (CILA) 2012
The early booking fee has been extended until Wednesday 2 May but book now to avoid disappointment.
The Current Issues seminar will focus on the leading issues of the time. We expect a wide range of issues to choose from, which we are sure will make the day well worth attending. These issues include:
- the policy feedback on the FSA with-profits changes
- possible clarity on vital aspects of Solvency II
- customer communications and product issues
- implications for the industry of Living Wills
- an update on where we are in terms of insurance accounting developments
- considering the perspectives of all industry stakeholders and views on the nature of the most effective relationship with our regulators.
To full programme is now available to download below.