Products, pricing and opportunity
Practice area leader: Paul Shallis
Terms of reference
To consider the on-going evolution of the variable annuities market in the UK, covering areas such as:
- the products being developed;
- the nature and pricing of guarantees;
- interaction with the UK tax regime;
- drivers of and obstacles to sales;
- future market trends.
- Current To be defined.
- Deliverable Power Point presentation delivery at the SIAS sessional meeting and the Life Convention in 2009.
- Currently Seeking Researchers: YES We would welcome additional volunteers with experience of the Variable Annuities market.
If you would like to participate in this group, please contact us at: email@example.com