This website belongs to the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries (“the Actuarial Profession”) and contains a selection of material for information purposes only.
The Actuarial Profession may at any time:
- alter the contents of the pages on the website; and/or
- refer the reader to other sites on the internet; and/or
- remove a page or pages from this website.
The reader acknowledges and agrees that all proprietary rights in the information received from this website shall remain the property of the Actuarial Profession.
Material on this website may be reproduced free of charge in any format or medium, providing it is:
- reproduced accurately and not used in a misleading context;
- acknowledged as the Actuarial Profession's copyright and the source is quoted; and
- used solely for your personal or non-commercial internal use within your company or organisation
The Actuarial Profession do not make any representations or warranties, express or implied, about the information provided through this website, including any hypertext links or any other items used either directly or indirectly from this website.
The Actuarial Profession do not accept any responsibility for enabling the reader to link to another site in the World Wide Web or for any other site.
The Actuarial Profession do not represent that the information contained on this website is accurate, comprehensive, verified and/or complete, and shall have no liability for the accuracy of the information contained in this website or for delays or omissions therein or for any reliance placed by any person on the information provided.
The Actuarial Profession shall not be liable for any claims or losses of any nature, arising indirectly or directly from use of the information on this website or otherwise howsoever arising (except to the extent required by law).
For permission to use material from the website in ways other than those specified above, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org