Depending on the modules taken and the grades obtained, completion of these actuarial degree programmes at the National University of Ireland can lead to recommendation for exemption from some or all of the Fellowship exams, or the Certified Actuarial Analyst exams, shown.
- Exemption from Core Technical Stage subjects: CT1, CT3, CT7, or
- Exemption from CAA Modules: 0, 1
For further information on mathematical resources and societies, visit:
- Department of Mathematics
- College of Science
- College of Engineering and Informatics
- School of Business and Economics
- National University of Ireland, Galway societies
If you are already a student or alumnus of the National University of Ireland, Galway, you will find further information and careers advice from the NUI, Galway Career Development Centre.
- 27 November 2015
You might also like
Cian Twomey, Programme Director, Lecturer in Financial Economics
JE Cairnes School of Business and Economics, NUI Galway, Galway, Ireland