Depending on the modules taken and the grades obtained, completion of these degree programmes can lead to recommendation for exemption from some or all of the Fellowship exams, or the Certified Actuarial Analyst exams, shown.
- Exemption from Core Technical Stage subjects: CT3, CT4, CT6, CT8 or
- Exemption from CAA Modules: 0, 2, 4
- Exemption from Core Technical Stage subjects: CT1, CT2, CT3, CT4, CT5, CT6, CT7 or
- Exemption from CAA Modules: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4
Contact: Dr Ronnie Loeffen (Programme Director)
email: firstname.lastname@example.org (tel: +44 (0)161 275 5803) for academic issues
email: email@example.com (tel: +44 (0)161 275 5803) for administrative issues
Mathematical sciences at the University of Manchester
If you are interested in further information on mathematical resources and societies, links to other sites can be found at the following:
- Actuarial Science
- School of Mathematics
- Faculty of Engineering and Physical Science
- Manchester Business School.
If you are already a student or alumnus of the University of Manchester, you will find further information and careers advice from the University of Manchester Careers and Employability Centre.
- 27 November 2015
You might also like
University of Manchester, Oxford Road, Manchester, M13 9PL