Showcasing your organisation’s brand through association with an Institute and Faculty of Actuaries webinar or conference provides the perfect marketing opportunity to nurture and create key relationships with an engaged audience of actuaries and insurance professionals working across the life insurance, general insurance, banking, pensions, risk, finance, sustainability and data science fields.
As a sponsor or exhibitor your organisation can benefit from:
- immediate exposure to actuaries from the world’s top companies
- promotion of your brand to our global membership through our event marketing programme
- increased visibility of your brand on a dedicated IFoA website event page
- a platform to demonstrate your products and services.
Upcoming live Conferences
- The IFoA Conference 2022, 22 - 23 June, London
- GIRO 2022, 21 - 23 November, Liverpool
- Life 2022, 23 - 25 November, Liverpool
Sponsorship opportunities are available now for the above conferences, so contact Hannah Watson to get involved.
We offer bespoke options across all actuarial practice areas and will be happy to discuss your requirements to create the perfect package for you.
For any queries relating to sponsorship or exhibition please contact:
Hannah Watson, Sponsorship Manager
For any queries relating to event sponsorship or exhibition please contact the Events Management team on:
Filter or search events
We continue to live in a world of global uncertainty. Survival depends on our ability to simultaneously navigate through the diverse root-causes, ranging from: the consequences of Climate Change; transitioning to Net Zero; increased inflationary pressures and supply chain issues; to self-imposed changes in regulatory requirements. CILA 2022 focuses on these challenges to ensure we continue to be informed and remain battle ready, as well as showcasing highlights of recent CMI outputs.
Opportunity to participate in a virtual Roundtable Discussion hosted by the IFoA in conjunction with the City of London Corporation’s Socio-economic Diversity Taskforce
In the spirit of fostering the IFoA’s vibrant, global community and enabling our members to participate, we have decided to hold our AGM virtually again this year. This allows for greater accessibility to this important annual event, and for greater accountability of our organisation.
The Business of the AGM
Join newly inaugurated IFoA President, Matt Saker, for his Presidential Address.
We’re delighted to welcome you back to our first in-person conference since early 2020, also being delivered virtually in our first-ever hybrid event. The theme of our inaugural two-day conference is ‘Focusing on tomorrow’s actuary’ and will explore the contribution actuarial science is making to some of tomorrow’s biggest issues.
This webinar will cover:
• Some background on the risks of misselling in an ESG context, including the DWS case
• Achieving positive impact is a strong antidote to the risks of greenwashing or ESG misselling, however this risks having a tension with fiduciary responsibilities
• This tension can be resolved with a concept called Universal Ownership
• Under Universal ownership, investors have an appetite to make a loss in order to achieve positive impact, and yet still have no compromise on their fiduciary responsibilities
This session will focus on the transformation roadmap of the healthcare sector in KSA and the role of actuarial capabilities in enhancing its evolution to the desired end stage as per the objectives of the Vision 2030. The discussion will focus how the system has evolved so far and shed light on the expected future changes. Through examining the transformation, we will highlight how the sector is and can use actuarial expertise to not only assist with this transformation but also use basic actuarial principles to identify the key risks and their respective mitigation strategies.