- Andrew Cairns – Principal Investigator
- Stephen Richards – Co-investigator
- Erik Vynckier - Chair
- Adrian Gallop – Representative from the IFoA's Health and Care Practice Area and Mortality Research Steering Committee
- Gordon Wood – Representative from the IFoA's Life Practice Area
- Charlotte Healy – Representative from the IFoA's Risk Management Practice Area
- Nicholas Sparks – Representative from the IFoA's Pensions Practice Area
- Dale Hall – Representative from Society of Actuaries
- Jean-Marc Fix – Representative from Society of Actuaries
- Cobus Daneel – Representative from Continuous Mortality Investigation
- Sarah Ballantyne – IFoA Executive (Project Manager)
This steering group operates within a terms of reference and reports into the Research and Thought Leadership Board.
Filter or search events
Louise Pryor, IFoA President, will chair this free-to-view session, in which Alex Darsley, TPR, Actuarial Regulatory Policy, will be discussing the regulator’s Climate Change Guidance Consultation, which is seeking views on new guidance designed to help trustees meet tougher standards of governance in relation to climate change ri
This session will examine the megatrends and themes driving the Future of Work across the Financial Services industry, and how Covid-19 has accelerated new future work priorities with a particular focus on hybrid work and leadership mindset and capabilities.
Internal audit is often the Cinderella of the audit world. It’s a regulatory requirement for insurance companies to have an internal audit function, so why not make it as useful as possible? This session will look at how to link an internal audit plan to the risk register, and how that helps audit committees and boards to spot problems and fix them.
Climate change is one of the greatest risks facing our world today. Addressing it will require multi-faceted solutions. Through this panel session, we will explore the different levers that can be used to meet net-zero targets including climate science and data, government engagement, and mobilising green finance.