16.00-17.00 (GMT+8) | 09.00-10.00 (BST)
This webinar will cover:
- Understanding the implications of climate change on the activities of actuaries
- Understanding of the practical steps can be taken by actuaries to allow for climate change in their work
- Understanding the regulatory and disclosure aspects of climate change
- Being able to link the climate change risk classifications to ERM framework
- Understanding of the available climate change models that may be appropriate for life actuaries.
Speakers: Marjan Qazvini, Heriot-Watt University, Malaysia and Choong Hern Ooi
Contact Niki Park for more information.
020 7632 2152
This webinar will be 60 minutes incliuding time for Q&A. If you are unable to watch this webinar live, the session will be recorded and made available to watch on the VLE.
Nearest Public Transport