The IFoA CEO, Mr Derek Cribb will visit Hong Kong and would like to invite you to the IFoA Member Event on Wednesday 24 Jan 2018. Derek will introduce the IFoA’s Chartered Actuary proposal and interact with IFoA members for your feedback. This event applies to all practice areas and is free for all IFoA members. Attendees can claim up to two hours PST. Drinks and canapés will be served throughout.
For more information on the Chartered Actuary, please visit: https://www.actuaries.org.uk/upholding-standards/regulatory-communications-and-consultations/current-consultations/chartered-actuary-proposal.
- 18.30-18.45 Sign-up and Networking
- 18.45-19.05 Presentation on the Chartered Actuary
- 19.05-19.20 Tea Break
- 19.20-20.30 PST Presentation and Discussion
Speaker and Presentation
Derek Cribb, The IFoA CEO
- Topic: Chartered Actuary proposal: Ensuring we’re fit for the future
Wen Li, the IFoA Lead Representative in East Asia
- Admiralty & The Peak, Level 3, JW Marriott Hotel, Hong Kong, Pacific Place, 88 Queensway, Hong Kong China
- Chinese Address: 中西区金钟金钟道88号太古广场香港JW万豪酒店，3层Admiralty & The Peak 厅
Nearest Public Transport