The IFoA hosts regular roundtable meetings with the PRA on best practice in insurance investment and the application of the Prudent Person Principle, which governs insurance investment under Solvency II.
These roundtables are organised by the IFoA’s Finance and Investment Practice Board, supporting its members with access to relevant information on industry and regulatory developments. They have been attended by a diverse group of IFoA members, including insurance CIOs and Heads of ALM, actuarial and investment consultants, insurance asset managers, and investment bankers.
- The roundtable is open to IFoA members working in any area of insurance investment.
- A limited number of places will be made available to other professionals working in the Investment or ALM functions of insurance companies.
- There is a limit of one attendee per firm.
- Should the roundtable be oversubscribed, preference will be given to attendees from insurance companies.
- The roundtable will operate under the Chatham House Rule.
Contact Events Team for more information.
0207 632 1498
Registration: 10.00 - 10.15
Roundtable Discussion: 10.15 - 11.45
1 More London Place
London, SE1 2AF
Nearest Public Transport
London Bridge station is nearby.
This is event is free to attend.
Book NowLogin and continue to booking.
Book your place now.
Please note, there is a limit of one attendee per firm.