This session is jointly organised by the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries (IFoA) and the Society of Actuaries of Thailand (SOAT).
Video case studies will be selected from the IFoA’s 2019/2020 online content which covers a range of topics under an overarching theme of “A Trusted Profession”. This session is suitable for actuaries working in any area (i.e. it is not specifically aimed at Life, GI or any other technical discipline) and is interactive, so you should come along prepared to take part in the discussions.
Kean Hin Lim, Group CFO, Thai Life Insurance
Caryn Chua, South East-Asia Representative, IFoA
We would like to thank Thai Life Insurance PCL for sponsoring the venue.
09.00-10.00: Professional Skills Training – Part 1
10.00-10.30: Refreshment break
10.30-11.30: Professional Skills Training – Part 2
Thai Life Insurance PCL, 13th Floor, Meeting Room 13/2, 123 Ratchadaphisek Road, Din Daeng, Bangkok 10400, Thailand
Nearest Public Transport
IFoA members: Free, but please note a no-show charge of THB1,800* will be applied
SOAT members: THB 1,800*
Non-members: THB 3,000*
* VAT included, withholding tax is not deductible
- Cash or cheque payment at the SOAT office
- Credit transfer to “The Society of Actuaries of Thailand” or “สมาคมนักคณิตศาสตร์ประกันภัยแห่งประเทศไทย”
- All bank charges are to be paid by the sender
- No refunds will be made for cancellations
Register your attendance here by 29 January 2020