A 2 hour CPD event designed to meet the IFoA’s Stage 3 Professional Skills Training under the IFoA’s CPD Scheme 2016/17.
This session is suitable for actuaries working in any area (i.e. it is not specifically aimed at Pensions, GI or any other technical discipline) and is interactive, so you should come along prepared to take part in the discussions
Video case studies will be selected from the IFoA’s 2016/17 online content which covers a range of topics such as:
- Conflicts of interests in different contexts
- Good governance, meeting management
- Potential challenges encountered by sole traders and actuaries in smaller firms
- Respecting confidentiality
- Work review – the do’s and don’ts
- Internal processes and policies, professional standards etc – how do you get the job done?
We aim to avoid overlap with video case studies used at IFoA conferences, but cannot guarantee that there will be no duplication in content.
If you book a place and then find yourself unable to attend a professional skills event, please inform the events team to avoid preventing others who wish to attend being able to do so. These events often have a waiting list.
Contact Events Team for more information.
0207 632 1498
17:15 – 17:30 : Registration
17:30 – 19:30 : Presentation
Level 2, Exchange Crescent
7 Conference Square
Edinburgh EH3 8RA
Nearest Public Transport