There are currently bilateral mutual recognition agreements with the following organisations:
- Actuarial Society of India
- Actuarial Society of South Africa
- Canadian Institute of Actuaries
- Casualty Actuarial Society
- Institute of Actuaries of Australia
- Institute of Actuaries of Japan
- Israel Association of Actuaries
- Society of Actuaries
For application forms to be used in connection with the above agreements please contact the Membership Team.
Arrangements with the EU
The Actuarial Association of Europe has developed a multi-lateral mutual recognition agreement covering all its members associations.
Information and application forms to be used by actuaries applying under the AAE Agreement.
IFoA, 7th Floor, Holborn Gate, 326 – 330 High Holborn, WC1V 7PP