The Institute of Actuaries of India invites expression of interest to present papers at the 19th Global Conference of Actuaries, to be held on 30 and 31 January 2018.
The theme of the conference is Actuaries, Through the Crystal Ball!
The EOI will be peer reviewed according to relevance to the conference, originality of the work, specific results described, and potential impact.
The last date to submit expression of interest is 13 October, 2017. Late submissions will not be considered, and hence you are requested to kindly stick to the deadline.
- Life insurance
- Property & Casualty (i.e., Non-life or General insurance)
- Health insurance
- Pension, Employee Benefits and Social Security
- Risk Management in Insurance and Banking
- Financial Derivatives
- Data Sciences and Analytics
- Corporate governance
- Regulatory matters
- Environmental/ Climatic changes, sustainable development
- Behavioural finance
Guidelines for Expression of Interest for Research paper and presentation:
- EOI must be submitted in English, via the online submission system only. E-mail submission will NOT be accepted.
- EOI will be selected based on their merit, quality & novelty of data presented.
- For submitting research papers along with your presentation, please refer to “Annex IV- Guidelines for Research Paper”, and submit your interest on the above link.
We look forward to your support in making the 19th GCA a grand success.