Five eminent individuals are being put forward for election as Honorary Fellows of the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries (IFoA).
If you have not already done so, please remember to cast your vote.
- Professor Aled Jones, Director of the Global Sustainability Institute (GSI), Anglia Ruskin
- Professor Xiaolin Li, Dean of the Insurance School, Central University of Finance and Economics (CUFE), Beijing
- Professor Donald MacKenzie, Professor of Sociology, University of Edinburgh
- Lord Adair Turner, Chairman of the Institute for New Economic Thinking
- Professor Zhigang Xie, Professor of Insurance and Actuarial Studies, Shanghai University of Finance and Economics (SUFE)
Members who are eligible to vote should have received an e-mail from the Electoral Reform Services on 27 April 2017 with instructions on how to cast your vote.
The election will close on Thursday 25 May 2017 at 23.59 BST.
Find out more about IFoA Honorary Fellows.
For more information on Honorary Fellows and the Election, please contact the Research and Knowledge team on: