The R and E Board has set up a new Member Interest Group (R and E MIG) in order to build and share resource and environment knowledge among IFoA members to expand the profession’s capacity in this area. The R and E MIG will work towards the following objectives:
- to form either one or multiple study groups with the following target output in its first year:
- to produce a resource and environment reading list as a source of information for any actuary or student looking to develop their knowledge
- a group of actuaries and students with a firm basis of resource and environment knowledge
- to share regular news and updates on resource and environment with others in the MIG via an online forum and the Resource and Environment monthly newsletter
- to raise awareness and understanding of resource and environment issues across the profession.
To sign up as a member of the IFoA, please enter your member login and password for the member area of the website, visit the Communities page and click on 'subscribe'. Non-members are also welcome to participate in our discussions - please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a guest login and password.
Alternatively, complete the form below to register your interest.
You might also like
If you have any questions about a practice area, its working parties, Member Interest Groups or Board and sub-committees, please contact the Communities Team: