- why you failed a paper, and how you can improve your performance in that subject
- how you can improve your exam technique generally.
The exam counselling service is not available for the CT subjects.
Exam counselling will not give you:
- access to the detailed breakdown of your marks, or access to your exam script
- comparisons with other students who passed the exam.
There are two different counselling arrangements available
- a comprehensive written report with comments on your performance and advice to help you in your next attempt at the exam
- a comprehensive written report with a follow up telephone call with a counsellor - you will be required to take the call within 1 month of receiving your report or you will lose this opportunity
Read the Exam counselling information note for full details about the counselling service.
There are deadlines for the receipt of exam counselling applications
|If you wish to have exam counselling, you will need to apply by||12 February 2018, if you plan to resit the exam in April 2018.|
To apply for exam counselling
Details of the fees for exam counselling are given in the application forms below.
|If you are paying by card||Call Education Services on +44 (0)1865 268 207, to pay for and arrange your counselling.|
|If you are paying by bank transfer||Complete the application form and send it to Education Services with proof of your payment. You must ensure that the payment arrives in our account before the exam counselling closing date.|
|If you are paying by cheque||Complete the application form and send it to Education Services with your payment.|
You might also like
General information and practical advice that will be useful in your studies
Education Services Team
Institute and Faculty of Actuaries, 1st Floor, Park Central, 40/41 Park End Street, Oxford, OX1 1JD
We aim to respond to all enquiries within two working days.