Some title links lead to book details on the IFoA Library catalogue. From here IFoA members, students and affiliates can 'Request' the book from the IFoA Library Service, subject to availability. Other references have links to their journal source publication.
- An actuarial survey of statistical models for decrement and transition data. Macdonald, A.S. British Actuarial Journal (1996) 2: 129-155; 429-448; 703-726.
I. Multiple state, Poisson and binomial models. BAJ 2: 129-155. (DOI: https://doi.org./10.1017/S1257321700003366)
II. Competing risks, non-parametric and regression models. BAJ 2: 429-448 (DOI: https://doi.org/10.1017/S1357321700003469)
III. Counting process models. BAJ 2: 703-726. (DOI: https://doi.org/10.1017/S1357321700003524)
(Access British Actuarial Journal after member login to IFoA eLibrary via Athens*)
- Analysing survival data from clinical trials and observational studies. Marubini, E.; Valsecchi, M. G. John Wiley, 2004. ISBN: 978-0470093412 (Borrow from libraries)
- The analysis of mortality and other actuarial statistics. 3rd ed. Benjamin, B.; Pollard, J. H. Institute and Faculty of Actuaries, 1993. ISBN: 978-0901066268 (Borrow from libraries)
- Basic stochastic processes: a course through exercises. Brzezniak, Z.; Zastawniak, T. Springer, 1998. ISBN: 978-3540761754 (Borrow from libraries)
- Introduction to actuarial modeling. Hickman, J. C. North American Actuarial Journal (1997) 1(3): 1-5. (DOI: https://doi.org/10.1080/10920277.1997.10595621)
(Access North American Actuarial Journal after member login to IFoA eLibrary via Athens*)
- Modeling, analysis, design and control of stochastic systems. Kulkarni, V.G. Springer, 1999. ISBN: 0387987258. (Borrow from libraries)
- Mortality studies. Scott, W. F. Department of Mathematical Sciences, University of Aberdeen, 2000. (Borrow from libraries)
- Probability and random processes. 3rd ed. Grimmett, G.; Stirzaker, D. Oxford University Press, 2001. ISBN: 978-0198572220 (Borrow from libraries)
- The statistical analysis of failure time data. 2nd ed. Kalbfleisch, J.D.; Prentice, R.L. Wiley-Blackwell, 2002. ISBN 978-1420099607
(Borrow from libraries | Access eBook after member login to IFoA eLibrary via Athens*)
- Stochastic processes: an introduction. 2nd ed. Jones, P; Smith, P. Arnold. Chapman & Hall, 2009. ISBN 978-1420099607 (Borrow from libraries)
- Survival models and data analysis. Elandt-Johnson, R. C.; Johnson, N. L. John Wiley, 1999. ISBN: 978-0471349921 (Borrow from libraries).
* Please contact Library Service to request an Athens account, available to IFoA members and Affiliates.
For any library enquiries please contact:
We try to respond to email queries within one working day. Researcher access to historical resources may require notice in advance of visit in order to retrieve items from storage.