Title links lead to book details on the IFoA Library catalogue. From here IFoA members, students and affiliates can 'Request' the book from the IFoA Library Service, subject to availability
- Analysing survival data from clinical trials and observational studies. Marubini, E.; Valsecchi, M. G. John Wiley, 2004. ISBN: 978-0470093412 (Borrow from libraries)
- The analysis of mortality and other actuarial statistics. 3rd ed. Benjamin, B.; Pollard, J. H. Institute and Faculty of Actuaries, 1993. ISBN: 978-0901066268 (Borrow from libraries)
- Basic stochastic processes: a course through exercises. Brzezniak, Z.; Zastawniak, T. Springer, 1998. ISBN: 978-3540761754 (Borrow from libraries)
- Introduction to actuarial modeling. Hickman, J. C. North American Actuarial Journal (1997) 1(3): 1-5. (DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/10920277.1997.10595621)
(Access North American Actuarial Journal after member login to IFoA eLibrary via Athens*)
- Mortality studies. Scott, W. F. Department of Mathematical Sciences, University of Aberdeen, 2000. (Borrow from libraries)
- Probability and random processes. 3rd ed. Grimmett, G.; Stirzaker, D. Oxford University Press, 2001. ISBN: 978-0198572220 (Borrow from libraries)
- The statistical analysis of failure time data. 2nd ed. Kalbfleisch, J.D.; Prentice, R.L. Wiley-Blackwell, 2002. ISBN 978-1420099607
(Borrow from libraries | Access eBook after member login to IFoA eLibrary via Athens*)
- Stochastic processes: an introduction. 2nd ed. Jones, P; Smith, P. Arnold. Chapman & Hall, 2009. ISBN 978-1420099607 (Borrow from libraries)
- Survival models and data analysis. Elandt-Johnson, R. C.; Johnson, N. L. John Wiley, 1999. ISBN: 978-0471349921 (Borrow from libraries).
* Please contact Library Service to request an Athens account, available to IFoA members and Affiliates.
For any library enquiries please contact:
We try to respond to email queries within one working day. Researcher access to historical resources may require notice in advance of visit in order to retrieve items from storage.