- An introduction to statistical modelling. Dobson, A. J. Chapman & Hall, 1983. 125 pages. ISBN: 978-0412248603 (Borrow from libraries)
- Introductory statistics with applications in general insurance. Hossack, I. B.; Pollard, J. H.; Zehnwirth, B. 2nd ed. Cambridge University Press, 1999. ISBN: 978-0521655347 (Borrow from libraries)
- Loss models: from data to decisions. Klugman, S. A.; Panjer, H. H.; Willmot, G. E. 4th. ed. John Wiley, 2012. ISBN: 978-1118215323
(Borrow from libraries | Access eBook after member login to IFoA eLibrary via Athens*) [Library holds earlier editions held: 3rd ed., 2008; 2nd ed., 2004]
- Non-life actuarial models: theory, methods and evaluation. Tse, Y-K. Cambridge University Press, 2009. 524 pages. ISBN: 978-052764650
(Borrow from libraries | Access eBook after member login to IFoA eLibrary via Athens*)
- Practical risk theory for actuaries. Daykin, C. D.; Pentikainen, T.; Pesonen, M. Chapman & Hall, 1994. ISBN: 978-0412428500 (Borrow from libraries)
- Risk modelling in general insurance: from principles to practice. Gray, R.J.; Pitts, S.M. Cambridge University Press, 2012. xiv, 393 pages. ISBN: 978-0521863940
(Borrow from libraries | Access eBook after member login to IFoA eLibrary via Athens*).
* Please contact Library Service to request an Athens account, available to IFoA members and Affiliates.
For any library enquiries please contact:
We try to respond to email queries within one working day. Researcher access to historical resources may require notice in advance of visit in order to retrieve items from storage.