Title links lead to book details on the IFoA Library catalogue. From here IFoA members and students can 'Request' the book from the IFoA Library Service, subject to availability.
- Financial calculus: an introduction to derivative pricing. Baxter, M.; Rennie, A. CUP, 1996. ISBN: 978-0521552899.
(Borrow from libraries | Access eBook after member login to IFoA eLibrary via Athens*)
- Financial economics: with applications to investments, insurance and pensions. Panjer, H. H. (ed) The Actuarial Foundation, 2001. ISBN: 978-0938959489. (Borrow from libraries)
- Interest rate models: an introduction. Cairns, Andrew J. G. Princeton University Press, 2004. ISBN: 0691118949. (Borrow from libraries)
- Introduction to mathematical portfolio theory. Joshi, Mark S.; Paterson, Jane M. Cambridge University Press, 2013. ISBN 978-1107042315. (Borrow from libraries)
- Modern portfolio theory and investment analysis. 9th ed. Elton, E. J.; Gruber, M. J.; Brown, S. J. et al. John Wiley, 2014. ISBN: 978-1118469941. (Borrow from libraries) [Library holds earlier editions: 8th ed., 2010]
- Options, futures and other derivatives. 8th ed. Hull, J. C. Prentice Hall, 2011. ISBN: 978-0136015864. (Borrow from libraries | Access eBook after member login to IFoA eLibrary via Athens*)
[Library earlier editions held: 7th ed., 2008; and later 9th. ed., 2014. xxi, 869 pages. ISBN 978-0133457414 (Borrow from libraries | Access eBook after member login to IFoA eLibrary via Athens*)
* Please contact Library Service to request an Athens account, available to IFoA members and Affiliates.
For any library enquiries please contact:
We try to respond to email queries within one working day. Researcher access to historical resources may require notice in advance of visit in order to retrieve items from storage.