Title links lead to book details on the IFoA Library catalogue. From here IFoA members and students can 'Request' the book from the IFoA Library Service, subject to availability.
- Financial enterprise risk management. 2nd ed. ** Sweeting, P. Cambridge University Press, 2017. ISBN: 9781107184619
(Borrow from libraries) - Please note that at present the ebook has not been released for the eLibrary - see below.
- Financial enterprise risk management. [1st ed.] ** Sweeting, P. Cambridge University Press, 2011. ISBN: 9780521111645
(Borrow from libraries | Access eBook after member login to IFoA eLibrary via Athens*) [Errata for 1st edition book]
- Enterprise risk management from incentives to controls. 2nd ed. Lam, J. Wiley, 2014.
(Borrow from libraries) | Access eBook after member login to IFoA eLibrary via Athens*)
- Practice Note on enterprise risk management for capital and solvency purposes in the insurance industry. International Actuarial Association. 31 March 2009
- Insurance criteria: Evaluating the enterprise risk management practices of insurance companies. Standard & Poor's.
Details of direct references to these sources are given in the appropriate Units of the Core Reading.
* Please contact Library Service to request an Athens account, available to IFoA members and Affiliates.
** Note: The second edition of Financial Enterprise Risk Management by Paul Sweeting, published in 2017, is the core reading cited for the 2018 exams. The first edition remains available and is available to borrow or access as an ebook. The IFoA Library Service looks to acquire the ebook of the second edition when it becomes available for the IFoA eLibrary.