Regional actuarial activity
This area of the website contains information on all of the regional actuarial groups currently operating throughout the UK.
These groups are run by volunteer members of the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries and offer networking opportunities and support to actuaries in their area. They provide a range of locally based events, both social and academic.
If you are based in one of these areas, or travelling there on business, they encourage you to get in touch.
Please follow the links below for more details on all local regional societies and their latest events.
- Channel Islands
- Staple Inn Actuarial Society (SIAS)
- London Market Actuaries' Group
- London Market Students' Group
- LSE Actuarial Society
- Isle of Man
- North West (England)
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Board
- Knowledge Sharing Scotland (KSS)
- FASS (Edinburgh Students' Society)
- GASS (Glasgow Students' Society)
- OCF (Our Changing Future)