Subscriptions including those which become due on 1 October are now available for paying online. Our subscription year runs from 1 October until 30 September each year.
Should you require any further information, please contact the membership team direct at email@example.com or +44 (0)131 240 1325 .
All members under the Bye-laws are required to pay an annual subscription to the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries on 1 October each year.
To see your own personal subscription rate, please log in to your personal details page on the website and click on 'Pay your subscription'.
To log in, click on 'login' at the top right-hand corner of the screen and enter the following details:
- Username: Your ARN (Actuarial Reference Number)
- Password: Your date of birth in the format dd/mm/yyyy (unless you have previously changed your password)
Alternatively, information about subscription rates can be found here.
The following documents can be downloaded from the Associated documents box on the right.
- Certificate of eligibility (partial regulation) - background to the profession's decision to levy subscriptions based on the degree of regulation by the UK profession
- Fees and subscriptions 2012/2013 - notice listing the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries subscription rates for 2012/2013, and subscription rates for the Staple Inn Actuarial Society (SIAS) and the International Actuarial Association (IAA).
- Reduced rate subscription application form - For reduced rate membership subscription applications.
Subscription to Sections of the International Actuarial Association (IAA)
The Institute and Faculty of Actuaries collects the optional subscriptions for the specialist sections of the IAA listed below. They should be paid to the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries and may be combined with the payment of Institute and Faculty of Actuaries subscriptions. Members are encouraged to join one or more of these associations and information about them can be found on the IAA website.
* AFIR - Financial risks
* ASTIN - Non-life insurance
* AWB - Actuaries without Borders
* IAAHS - Health section
* IACA - Consulting actuaries
* IAALS - Life Section
* PBSS - Pensions, benefits and social security
Reinstatement procedures - procedures and criteria to be followed by members applying for reinstatement to the profession
Credit card payment advice form [pdf]
Direct debit form [pdf]. Please complete and return this form to the membership team, the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries, Maclaurin House, 18 Dublin Street, Edinburgh, EH1 3PP.
All related application forms and information can be found in the box at the right of this page.