Finance and investment working parties
Finance and investment working parties are encouraged to present at the annual Risk and Investment Conference.
Below is a summary of current working parties overseen by the Finance and Investment Practice Executive Committee in 2012-13:
- Centralised clearing of OTC derivatives
- Retirement products/Guarantees and volatility control
- Pros and cons of Solvency II being applied to UK pension schemes (joint finance and investment and pensions working party)
- A risk based approach for the dynamic managemetn of pensions scheme investment policy
- Alternative sources of inflation linked assets by pension schemes
- Economics/financial repression
- Actuaries' role in Defined Contribution for 10 years' time
If you would like further information please email Kirstin Lambert (firstname.lastname@example.org).