This site contains many documents, which can be found via the document library search.
On the right hand side of the screen, you will find the search facility for the document library.
You can either just type a term from the document, or you can use the filters on practice area, document type and functional area. Please be aware that not all documents have been assigned filters (e.g. Journal of the Institute of Actuaries (JIA) and Transactions of the Faculty of Actuaries (TFA) papers do not currently have a practice area or a functional area assigned to them).
The types of document that can be found in the document library include:
- Formulae and tables for actuarial examinations (1980) 1st ed.
- Conference and seminar papers
- General Insurance convention (GIRO) papers
- Sessional meeting papers
- Fellowship by Research (SA0) submissions
- Guidance notes and Information and Assistance Notes (IANs)
- BAJ and AAS (on external site)
- JIA and TFA archive (1939-1994)
- SIAS and JSS archive
- Consultation responses
- Corporate documents of the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries (Annual reports and Corporate Plan. Charters and Byelaws not currently available)
- Claims reserving manual
Apart from General Insurance Conventions, no contents pages have been transferred from the old site so you cannot browse document series. You will find that the library catalogue gives better targeted search results than the site search. If you need help locating a document, please contact the libraries: email@example.com