Our membership is constantly changing. Every year new students sign up to study, exam entrants qualify, actuaries move country or industry sector, or retire from practice.
Every year we publish ‘Our members’ – a snapshot of the profession’s membership profile during the membership year ending 30 September. Each issue provides insights into trends over the past three year period.
Some facts about our members:
- 26,762 members (December 2014))
- 44% of members are based outside the UK
- 52% of members are students
- 73% of members are under 40 years old
- 10,252 IFoA exams passed from April 2014 to September 2014
- over 19,000 "likes" received on Facebook
- 15 September 2015
You might also like
Kimberley Russell, IFoA (group) Corporate Secretary
I will try to respond to email queries within five working days.