The Sustainability Research and Thought Leadership Sub-committee oversee all research in the Sustainability practice area, including:
- Work with key stakeholders to formulate and deliver the 3-5 year Sustainability research vision
- Deliver research and/or thought leadership, ensuring overall quality, and targeting of outputs
- Generate a pipeline of research and/or thought leadership
- Work with the Sustainability Education Sub-committee to deliver the practical guides
- Engage with the CRRT recommendations on research
- Provide liaison with broader IFoA efforts and external research funding requests
The committee is developing a list of topics as a guide to inform the provision of Sustainability CPD opportunities for actuaries.
The research working parties page gives more information about current Sustainability research projects.
The membership of the Committee is drawn from a cross-section of the IFoA community, and external experts, to ensure a broad spectrum of specialties and topics are supported.
Sustainability Research and Thought Leadership Sub-committee membership:
- Marcus Hurd (Co-chair)
- Russ Bowdrey (Co-chair)
- Emily Forsyth-Davies
- Stuart Gray
- Aled Jones
- Carol Storey
- Nicholas Taylor
You might also like
If you have any questions about a practice area, its working parties, Member Interest Groups or Board and sub-committees, please contact the Communities Team:
No results found.