With a rapidly growing membership in South-East Asia and a unique network of businesses, governments and academic institutions, we are committed to supporting you as a Fellow, Associate, Student, or Affiliate member, your employers or your educators all across the region.
Become an actuary
Whether you're thinking about becoming an Associate or Fellow, the profession offers an exciting career for those who are ready to take the next step and get more from their love of maths.
Every year we welcome new students from all across South-East Asia who are inspired by the idea of becoming an actuary.
To find out more about the IFoA and how you can achieve your career goals, download our "More than maths" brochure today.
IFoA accredited universities
The IFoA works with a range of accredited universities in South-East Asia to ensure the highest quality in actuarial education and training. We welcome applications from universities any time throughout the year.
Students studying at any IFoA accredited universities worldwide may be eligible for exemptions from some IFoA exams if they meet the required grades. There are currently 10 accredited universities in South-East Asia:
- Asia Pacific University, Malaysia
- Heriot-Watt University, Malaysia
- Mahidol University, Thailand
- Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Sunway University, Malaysia
- Taylor's University, Malaysia
- UCSI University, Malaysia
- Universiti Teknologi MARA, Malaysia
- University of Malaya, Malaysia
- Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman, Malaysia
QAS accredited organisations
There are now five employers in South-East Asia that have achieved the IFoA’s Quality Assurance Scheme (QAS) accreditation and we welcome applications from actuarial employers throughout the year. There are currently 4 QAS employers in South-East Asia:
- Actuarial Partners, Malaysia
- AIA, Malaysia and Thailand
- Aon, Singapore
- Nicholas Actuarial Solutions, Malaysia
26-28 April 2022: International Actuarial Colloquim 2022
No results found.