You must read the agreement relevant to the country where you qualified to ensure you meet the criteria.
We have mutual recognition agreements with the following associations:
- Actuarial Association of Europe
- Actuaries Institute (Australia)
- Actuarial Society of India
- Actuarial Society of South Africa
- Canadian Institute of Actuaries
- Casualty Actuarial Society
- Institute of Actuaries of Japan
- Israel Association of Actuaries
- Society of Actuaries
If you are not eligible for mutual recognition you could join the IFoA as a student and study to become an Associate or Fellow of the IFoA
Please check the application form and ensure you have included all relevant documents. You can send us digital copies of your signed application form and relevant documents.
You might also like
If you have any questions about mutual recognition please contact or telephone:
We aim to respond to all initial enquiries within two working days.