Title links lead to book details on the IFoA Library catalogue. From here IFoA members, students and affiliates can 'Request' the book from the IFoA Library Service, subject to availability
- Actuarial mathematics. 2nd ed. Bowers, N. L.; Gerber, H. U.; Hickman, J. C. et al. Society of Actuaries, 1997. ISBN: 978-0938959465 (Borrow from libraries)
- Actuarial mathematics for life contingent risks. 2nd ed. Dickson, D.C.M.; Hardy, M.R.; Waters, H.R. Cambridge University Press, 2013. ISBN: 978-1107044074 (Borrow from libraries)
([Library holds earlier 1st edition, 2009 - Access eBook after member login to IFoA eLibrary via Athens*)
- Actuarial models for disability insurance. Haberman, S.; Pitacco, E. Chapman & Hall, 1999. ISBN: 978-0849303890 (Borrow from libraries)
- The analysis of mortality and other actuarial statistics. 3rd ed. Benjamin, B.; Pollard, J. H. Institute and Faculty of Actuaries, 1993. ISBN: 978-0901066268 (Borrow from libraries)
- Fundamentals of actuarial mathematics. 3rd ed. Promislow, D. John Wiley, 2015. ISBN 978-1118782460.
(Access eBook after member login to IFoA eLibrary via Athens*)
[Library holds earlier edition held: 2nd ed., 2011 - Access eBook after member login to IFoA eLibrary via Athens*]
- Life assurance mathematics. Scott, W. F. Heriot-Watt University, 1999. (Borrow from libraries)
- Life contingencies. Neill, A. Heinemann, 1977. ISBN: 0434914401
(This book is no longer in print, but has been used as a textbook under earlier education strategies. (Borrow from libraries)
- Life insurance mathematics. 3rd ed. Gerber, H. U. Springer; Swiss Association of Actuaries, 1997. ISBN: 978-3540622420. (Borrow from libraries)
- Modern actuarial theory and practice. 2nd ed. Booth, P. M.; Chadburn, R. G.; Haberman, S. et al. Chapman & Hall, 2005. ISBN: 978-1584883685 (Borrow from libraries).
* Please contact Library Service to request an Athens account, available to IFoA members and Affiliates.
For any library enquiries please contact:
We try to respond to email queries within one working day. Researcher access to historical resources may require notice in advance of visit in order to retrieve items from storage.