If you're working through exam papers after 2002, you should use the second edition of the Formulae and Tables (published in 2002)
You can buy a copy of the second edition from our eshop. During exams, a copy will be provided if you need it.
If you are working through exam papers sat before 2002, be sure to use the first edition of the Formulae and Tables book, which includes:
- Compound interest tables
- English Life Tables No. 12
- A 1967-70 mortality table for assured lives
- a(55) mortality tables for annuitants
- Manchester Unity sickness experience 1893-97
- Pension fund tables
- International actuarial notation
- Statistical tables and tables of logarithms, antilogarithms and reciprocals
- 27 July 2016
- 1 January 1980
Education Services Team
Institute and Faculty of Actuaries, 1st Floor, Park Central, 40/41 Park End Street, Oxford, OX1 1JD
We aim to respond to all enquiries within two working days.