(54) British Actuarial Journal Volume 12 Part 1
- How to Model Operational Risk, If You Must / P. Embrechts (Summary of the Lecture to the Faculty of Actuaries)
- The Importance of Year of Birth in Two-Dimensional Mortality Data / S. J. Richards, J. G. Kirby and I. D. Currie
- Is This the End of the Long Term for Pensions Actuaries? A Discussion by the Faculty of Actuaries.
- Background Risk and Pensions / M. Cardinale, G. Katz, J. Kumar and J. M. Orszag
- Living with Mortality: Longevity Bonds and Other Mortality-Linked Securities / D. Blake, A.J. G Cairns and K Dowd
- The Cost of Capital for Financial Firms / C.J. Exley and A. D. Smith
- The Recent Trend of Mortality in the United Kingdom / C. D. Daykin and A. P. Gallop