Cherry is a Partner at Barnett Waddingham. She advises a range of UK general (re)insurance companies and international captives on reserving and Solvency II implementations. She also acts as Actuarial Function to a number of clients in the UK and Ireland.
Cherry is a member of the GI Research and Thought Leadership Sub-committee, and was a member of the following Institute and Faculty of Actuaries' (IFoA’s) working parties:
- Pragmatic Stochastic Reserving Working Party (2014/15)
- Solvency II Internal Model Approval Process Working Party (2011/12)
- Winner’s Curse Working Party - winner of the Actuarial Profession’s 2009 Brian Hey Prize
- Asbestos Working Party (2011/12) and
- Enterprise Risk Management Working Party (2007).