Mark Williams will provide insight on this topic as IFoA Pensions Board Chair, lead actuarial representative on the PASA Working Group and head of Buck’s Square solution.
Speaker: Mark Williams, Principal & London Retirement Practice Leader, Buck
• Principal and London Practice Leader Buck, having previously worked at WTW and PWC.
• Scheme Actuary and senior corporate adviser, advising on matters such as scheme funding, member options and legislative change.
• Created, and leads, Buck’s GMP equalisation solution “Square”.
• Chair of the Pensions Board at the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries and represents the I&FoA on the industry GMP Equalisation Working Group (endorsed by PASA and TPR).
• Pioneered the I&FoA’s “Savings Goals for Retirement” initiative to enhance adequacy of DC schemes.
• Mark has written articles and been quoted in a range of publications, including Professional Pensions, Pensions Expert, Pensions Age, FT Adviser and the Daily Express.
The webinar will take place 09:00-10:00am BST
Nearest Public Transport