Invicta Actuarial Society aims:
- To build connections between those studying Actuarial Science at the University of Kent and those in the industry
- Allow students to gain insight into what an actuarial career really entails
Our society is primarily targeted at Actuarial Science students, but everyone is welcome including IFoA members and non-members! We are currently made of students and staff at the University of Kent and there are roughly 200 of us already but we are always looking to reach out further into the community.
Invicta is free to join for University of Kent students and staff and £5 for everyone else!
We typically host events such as games nights, academic talks, and employability events on the University of Kent campus and online.
- President – Jeremy Twumasi Ampofo, 3rd-year Undergraduate Student
- Secretary – Pratima Shah, Postgraduate Student
- Treasurer – Haijie Yuan, Postgraduate Student
- Events & Communications Manager – Nirvanee Kaleivi Permall, 1st year Undergraduate Student
- Postgraduate Representative – Lucy Aldridge, Postgraduate Student
- Stage 3 Student Representative – James Nunn, 3rd year Undergraduate Student
- Stage 2 Student Representative – Deborah Akintoye, 2nd Year Actuarial Science Student
- Stage 1 Student Representative – Pang Sann Wong, 1st year Undergraduate Student
- Stage 0 Student Representative – Anbakan Varatharasan, Foundation year Student
- 17 April 2019
For information regarding regional societies, please contact our team