Invicta Actuarial Society aims:
- To build connections between those studying Actuarial Science at the University of Kent and those in the industry
- Allow students to gain insight into what an actuarial career really entails
Our society is primarily targeted at Actuarial Science students, but everyone is welcome including IFOA members and non-members! We are currently made of students and staff at the University of Kent and there’s roughly 200 of us already but we are always looking to reach out further into the community.
Invicta is free to join for University of Kent students and staff and £5 for everyone else!
We typically hosts events such as games nights, academic talks and employability events (such as an Assessment Centre Workshop) on the University of Kent campus. With COVID, all events have been held virtually but we will be back on campus as soon as we can.
Head over to our Instagram page to meet our 2020/21 committee.
Facebook address: https://www.facebook.com/InvictaActuarialSociety
Instagram address: https://www.instagram.com/kent_actuarialsoc/?hl=en-gb
- President, Sharon Jacob, Final Year Actuarial Student
- Secretary, Abirame Saravanapavan, Final Year Actuarial Student
- Events & Communications Co-Ordinator, Phumulani Makgetho, Final Year Actuarial Student
- Student Representative, Deborah Akintoye, First Year Actuarial Science Student
- Student Representative, Nur Wulan Hairani, Second Year Actuarial Science Student
- Student Representative, Mourad Ahmed, Final Year Actuarial Student
- Student Representative, Kwadwo Oppong-Wusu, Post-Graduate Actuarial Student
- 17 April 2019
For information regarding regional societies, please contact our team