Each Practice Board has its own top level objectives, specific to its own area of specialisation.
The following objectives are common to all seven Practice Boards:
- to support and develop the actuarial community
- to expand actuarial science and the profile of the profession through ‘gold standard’ research
- deliver outstanding Continual Professional Development (CPD) opportunities to our members.
Each Practice Board reviews its performance annually and will:
- comply with relevant sections of the IFoA’s Governance Manual
- work collaboratively on cross-practice initiatives
- report to Management Board.
If you need further information about the work of the Practice Boards, please contact the Practices Team at the email address below.
No results found.