View our volunteer vacancies to see if one of our current opportunities might be of interest to you
The following information will help you to find out how and why you can get involved in volunteering for the IFoA. Alternatively, view our newsletter to find out more. You can also contact Debbie Atkins to discuss opportunities:
- Discover our new Volunteer Information Pack (VIP) for information and support
- View The Directory of Opportunities to identify the different types of volunteer roles/tasks you could consider
- Find out about our Professional Development and Responsibility (PDR) roles
- View the benefits for members and benefits to employers
- Read how, and when, you can claim CPD for volunteering
- Take a look at our Volunteer Recognition Pins
- Find out how our pioneering 400 Club acts as a cross section of our entire membership
- Read what some members say in our Volunteers’ experiences case studies.
Volunteering for the IFoA means different things to different individuals. Some volunteer quietly while others have a more public facing role: both are impactful.
All members of the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries (IFoA) benefit from the time given by their peers, both past and present, who volunteer to help us achieve our strategic objectives.
You might also like
If you have enquiries about volunteering please contact Debbie Atkins, Head of Volunteer Engagement:
Debbie will respond to your email within three working days and often sooner.