Details of the requirements for Professional Skills Training Stage 3 are specified in the CPD Scheme 2016/2017
If you are one of the 12,000 or so members who are required to complete the Stage 3 PST, the IFoA’s online content is one option to satisfy the requirements
The content is specifically designed to give you some tools to make good, reasoned, ethical decisions when faced with challenges in your daily personal and/or professional life. The 2016/2017 content covers a broad range of issues such as:
- Conflicts of interest in different contexts
- Good governance and meeting management
- Potential challenges encountered by sole traders and actuaries in smaller firms
- Respecting confidentiality
- Work review – the dos and don’ts
- Internal processes and policies, professional standards etc. – how do you get the job done?
You may of course source relevant CPD from other providers as long as it meets the objectives set out in the CPD Scheme 2016/2017
To reduce buffering issues and improve the user experience, we recommend that you access the videos from a home PC or a mobile 4G connection, as these usually deliver more bandwidth than corporate networks where bandwidth may be limited.
|Professional Skills Online material 2016/2017|
|Trouble at the top||To sell or not to sell|
|Look before you leap||Chain reaction|
|A walk on the wild side||On whose authority|