The Bulk Annuities and Longevity Swaps MIG will cover and offer:
- Potential Education/CPD opportunities organised by the Pensions Board sub-committee.
- An opportunity to share case studies/best practices.
- Communication of new and developing ideas in the de-risking market.
- Networking amongst members.
- Create a forum for use by members
The above will be delivered through various means including guest speakers on topical matters.
The MIG may touch on areas related to bulk annuity or longevity swaps but these will not be a primary focus. Examples could include trivial commutation and transfer value exercises, asset strategies and transition, benefit changes etc.
If you want more information about Member Interest Groups, or would like to start one, please contact the Practice Executive: