(Title links lead to book details on the IFoA Library catalogue. From here IFoA members, students and affiliates can 'Request' the book from the IFoA Library Service, subject to availability.)
- Options, futures and other derivatives: global edition. 9th ed. Hull, J. C. Prentice Hall, 2017. ISBN: 9781292212890.
(Borrow from libraries | Access eBook after member login to IFoA eLibrary via Athens*)
The 9th edition is also suggested reading for subject CM2, and core reading for SP6 and SA7 subjects of the IFoA exam curriculum from 2019.
Other editions held by the IFoA Library:
Options, futures and other derivatives. 9th USA edition, 2014. ISBN 9780133456318 (Borrow from libraries)
Options, futures and other derivatives. 8th edition, 2011. ISBN 9780273759072. (Borrow from libraries | Access eBook after member login to IFoA eLibrary via Athens*)
- Financial calculus: an introduction to derivative pricing. Baxter, M.; Rennie, A. CUP, 1996. ISBN: 978-0521552899
(Borrow from libraries) | Access eBook after member login to IFoA eLibrary via Athens*)
- Derivatives: practices and principles. Group of Thirty Global Derivatives Study Group. July 1993.
- Enhancing financial stability and resilience: macroprudential policy, tools and systems for the future. Group of Thirty Macroprudential Working Group; Ferguson, R.W., Jr. 2010.
* IFoA members can login to Athens here to search and access IFoA eLibrary resources via the Actuarial Knowledge Hub. Please contact Library Service to request an Athens account, available to IFoA members and Affiliates.