Welcome to the Non-Executive Directors' Member Interest Group community
Our main objective is to promote actuaries as valuable NEDs. Our group (the NED MIG) encourages Actuary NEDs to succeed together by operating a platform where knowledge and creativity can be shared passionately. Our members can gain insight and together, overcome unique challenges affecting Boards and NEDs.
Thank you to our sponsors; Clifford Chance, Oliver Wyman, PricewaterhouseCoopers and Ridgeway and Partners, for their ongoing support.
Join the conversation on LinkedIn
Discuss all things related to the IFoA Finance and Investment practice community in our LinkedIn Group.
- To promote the value which actuaries can add as NEDs, particularly in the financial services context.
- To deliver a range of advice and resources to support our IFoA Non-Executive Directors in their roles.
- Provide opportunities for networking between members, both in open forums and on-line. Members are encouraged to share experience and engage in stimulating discussions on current issues and challenges facing NEDs (particularly in the regulated financial services context).
- To inspire the next generation of Actuary NEDs by providing information and insight on this essential role.
- Acting as informal representative body for NEDs and working with Institute and Faculty of Actuaries and external stakeholders including regulators to help address issues affecting Actuary NEDs.
Management Committee of the NED MIG
The MIG Managing Committee is set up to support the Chair develop and deliver the core objectives of the group.
Join our Mailing List
Keep informed of upcoming events by joining our mailing list.
You might also like
All IFoA current research projects
If you want more information about Member Interest Groups, or would like to start one, please contact the Communities Engagement Team:
No results found.